Congratulations You Are Signed Up For The Webinar! Read This Message Below To Maximize Your Experience!
(You Will Only See This Page ONCE - So Read This Special Message From Rick and Karen Now!)
Thanks for signing up for the training “How To Have Difficult Conversations With Clinicians (And Front Desk) That Inspire Action - Without Them Leaving You” . It will start on Wednesday September 22nd at 2:00 pm EST (11:00am PST).
You made a very wise decision and you’re going to learn a lot. Now there is only so much we can share in one hour so if you’d like to go as deep as possible and learn everything you need to become an immeasurably better leader.
Like the best strategy I know of for holding your clinicians and front desk accountable so they don't hate you and it lasts. Including proven word for word scripts that handle 39 different uncomfortable conversations with ease. How to delegate like a pro to free up your time to work on your business or spend more time doing what you love. How to give constructive feedback the right way so they don’t leave you and so much more.
Then I’d like to invite you to “How To Have Difficult Conversations With Clinicians (And Front Desk) That Inspire Action - Without Them Leaving You Challenge” - for Just $1.
It consists of 4 live training sessions every Tuesday at 1:00 pm EST (10:00am PST). In fact, week 1 of the Challenge is what you just signed up for on September 22. But the bad news is the training will go away after but if you take advantage of this special offer... you’ll get lifetime access to the replays of the 4 live trainings to go back through whenever you want. Including the checklists, scripts, resources, and personal mentorship from 7-figure clinic owner Karen.
HERE’S EVERYTHING YOU GET WITH THE “How To Have Difficult Conversations With Clinicians (And Front Desk) That Inspire Action - Without Them Leaving You” 30 Day Challenge
Week 1: Deep Dive into effective communication! Including scenarios a clinic owner will face
This is everything you get during the free training you just signed up for but with one added perk - personal coaching with Karen
Counterintuitive tactics and strategies—you too can use to become more persuasive to your staff and in your personal life.
According to former lead international hostage negotiator for the FBI, Chris Voss "The person across the table is a person to be worked with not against in pursuit of a mutually beneficial outcome" You'll learn exactly how to do this to get the outcome you want that makes it seem like it was their idea.
How to get in the right calm mindset before having the uncomfortable conversation (never go into the meeting without doing this first or risk it not going well).
You'll learn the right tone and body language to use for different types of situations.
Common words clinic owners use that you should never use.
An effective scenario template you can swipe to handle virtually any uncomfortable conversation with ease (from the very first question to ask, they say this, you say this - all the way to the outcome you want).
Live Q&A at the end to get all your questions answered and get personal feedback on your unique scenarios.
Homework: You can email Karen any situation you have and she’ll tell you exactly how she would handle it. This perk is only available with this special offer.
Week 2: Dive deeper on Communication + Accountability
This week we’ll dive deeper on effective communication like what to do when people don't do what they are supposed to do. Including how to prepare for it before, during, and after.
You'll get the best strategy I know of for holding your clinicians & front desk accountable so they don't hate you and it sticks.
Including an easy to search excel doc that contains 39 word for word proven scripts that handles virtually any uncomfortable conversation a clinic owner will face. Like doesn't show up to a meeting or to a patient appointment, withdrawn, attitude, not using plan of care, leaving early, late, pay/compensation, not getting their time sheets in etc.
Also you’ll learn:
- It can be hard to know the problem or problems to discuss (is it because they are late, do you feel disrespected like they are taking advantage of you, etc.) You'll learn the CPR method to pinpoint the right conversation you should have so you don’t have to keep coming back to it.
- 4 key questions you should ask to find out if you even need to have this conversation (99% of clinic owners don’t do this critical step).
- What to do if they keep doing what you already talked to them about?
- Simple followup strategy to immediately do after the conversation so that it sticks (works just about every time).
- Live Q&A where you can tell Karen the situation you're facing and she’ll tell you exactly how she would handle it.
- Plus convenient accountability checklists and resources included.
Week 3: Delegate and Elevate the right way so things don't fall apart. Including Checklists + Scenarios
Delegation is key to freeing up your time to work on the business, higher level projects, or other things. Also develops your staff and speeds up the process of getting things done. But many times it doesn't go as smoothly as expected. In this session, you’ll discover how to delegate like a pro. You’ll learn:
- Proven script to use when things are not going as expected to get them back on track.
- What you should never delegate.
- Karen's time-tested follow up process for maintaining accountability.
- How to set what's off limits.
- What to do if a staff member doesn't like what you want them to do (including a proven 2 sentence script to get them to buy in anyway)
- Step-by-step Checklist for planning your delegation process the right way.
- Live Q&A at the end where you can ask Karen anything including getting feedback on what you want to delegate.
- And much more!
- Homework - send your delegation scenario to Karen. Then Karen will look over it and give you feedback based on her extensive experience running a multi-million dollar clinic.
Week 4: Constructive Feedback (Cycle of Performance Improvement)
This week we’ll spend a little time reviewing last week's homework where you can get ideas on how other clinic owners are delegating. Plus I’ll give you the delegation plans checklist that contains 30 delegation scenarios that I’ve used successfully at my own clinic as well as my clients. It covers just about everything a clinic owner would delegate.
Then we’ll move on to constructive feedback. You see, most clinic owners don't know how to give constructive feedback the right way causing anger, resentment, or leave you.
In fact, "Surveys of employees who found that inept criticism and feedback was the #1 complaint about their employers" - D. Carnegie
In this session you'll learn:
- How to give constructive feedback that empowers your clinicians & front desk instead of angering them.
- Learn the cycle of PERFORMANCE Improvement and how to hold people accountable.
- How to handle mistakes without shaming or alienating the person.
- 3 important questions you must ask before handling mistakes.
- A proven turn around script to use if the constructive feedback doesn't go well or you made a mistake.
- Do this if constructive feedback goes well but they aren’t applying it.
- A work around when someone is going through major challenges in their personal life while still giving them constructive feedback.
- Printable constructive feedback checklist you can quickly skim through when you need it.
- Live Q&A at the end to get your questions answered. You can give Karen your specific constructive feedback situation. Then she will show you how to handle it right and avoid the costly mistakes she’s made by losing her A players.
ALL FOR JUST $1 TODAY!
Why are you doing all of this for just $1?
Because we’d like to give you a taste of what you’ll learn inside of Clinic Accelerator, our flagship coaching program. The last time we did a challenge like this... clinic owners loved the value so much that a good percentage ended up joining Clinic Accelerator. So it’s a win-win for both.
However there’s no obligation. With just $1 you will also get full and instant access to Clinic Accelerator for 30 days. If and only if you’d like to stay it’s $497/month. You can cancel anytime. Even right after the challenge ends so you won’t be billed.
HERE'S A QUICK RECAP OF EVERYTHING YOU GET TODAY:
4 LIVE trainings every Tuesday (starting October 4th, 2021)
Lifetime Access To Challenge Trainings
Bonus Coaching Weekly With Karen to Get Instant Feedback On Weekly Homework and Get All Your Questions Answered.
Templates, Checklists, and Scripts that will make a more effective leader.
Plus 30 days access to Clinic Accelerator. As a member you'll get instant access to the mentorship, community, a team that helps you execute, and trainings you need to double your income, cut your clinical hours in half and take back total control.
If you put to good use the principles and practices revealed inside this challenge, you will become an immeasurably better leader.
But don’t delay the Challenge Starts on September 22nd at 2:00 pm EST (11:00am PST)!